3 Signs That You Should Put Your Baby up for Adoption in Florida
How to Know Adoption in FL Is Right for You
When you are facing an unplanned pregnancy, it can be difficult to know what to do next. Here are a few things that you should know:
- Through open adoption, you can watch your child grow up happy and healthy in a loving home.
- You can help another family realize their dreams of parenthood.
- You don’t have to put your life goals on hold when you choose adoption.
If you have any questions while you’re reading, then please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-ADOPTION whenever you need us. You’ll speak with one of our experienced adoption professionals, and we would love to help you at any time. Also, you can get more adoption information now.
There's no doubt that adoption is a life-changing choice. You may be asking yourself, “Should I put my baby up for adoption in Florida?”
To help you answer that question, we’ve put together this guide of three signs that adoption is the right decision for both you and your child.
1. You Have Considered Your Unplanned Pregnancy Options [Is Adoption Right for Me?]
How do you know if adoption in Florida is right for you? One way to help determine this is to consider each of your unplanned pregnancy options. From a general standpoint, there are three to select from: parenting, abortion and adoption. Although you may be considering adoption, it’s important to research all three options to ensure that adoption is right for you.
- Parenting: Parenthood comes with its fair share of responsibility. As you may have also guessed, parenting is expensive. On top of this, it is a major time commitment that may require you to give your life goals a rain check. Be sure to consider each of these aspects as you mull over your unplanned pregnancy options.
- Abortion: Depending on how far along you are in your pregnancy, this option may or may not be available to you. But, you can check out the Guttmacher Institute for more details on Florida’s abortion laws. Speak with your doctor, too, so that they can bring up any potential health concerns.
- Adoption: Adoption is always an option. As a prospective birth mother, you are in complete control of your adoption process from start to finish. American Adoptions of Florida will do all the heavy lifting, but you get to call all the shots. If parenting isn’t for you and abortion is unavailable, then adoption may be the right path for you.
Make sure to mull over all three of your unplanned pregnancy options before committing to one. If you are wondering how to know if adoption in Florida is right for you, then you can always call us at 1-800-ADOPTION for more information.
2. You Want to Make the Most Cost-Effective Choice
Although you shouldn’t feel compelled to choose adoption for finances alone, adoption is the most cost-effective unplanned pregnancy option. This is because of adoption financial assistance, which covers pregnancy- and adoption-related costs for prospective birth mothers. You could be asking yourself, “Should I give up my baby for adoption in Florida?”
As a prospective birth mother, adoption is 100% free.
We also want to clarify something. While you’ve been researching adoption, you may have seen the phrase “give a baby up for adoption” quite a bit. It’s one of the most common phrases people use when they talk about adoption. Although their hearts may be in the right place, this phrase completely misses the point. When you choose adoption, you are not “giving up.” You are giving your child a life of love and opportunity, and that is a beautiful, selfless and heroic decision.
3. You Want to Forge a Lifelong Bond with Your Child
Even if you don’t parent, you can still maintain a lifelong bond with both your child and their adoptive family. If you are wondering, “Is adoption right for me?” then remember that adoption isn’t “goodbye.” It is simply “see you later.” You get to watch your child grow up with a loving family of your choosing.
American Adoptions can help you find the right adoptive family for your baby. Our agency has more than 30 years of experience, and we have spent those three decades continually refining our adoption screening process. This means that you have only the best hopeful adoptive families to choose from.
When you stumble upon the perfect adoptive parents, you will likely have a “gut” feeling, just like birth mother Sara did.
“After a couple of phone calls, we met for the first time on March 31, a day I will never forget,” she said. “The hugs and kisses lasted forever between us, and we just meshed. It felt like I had known them my entire life. I was more confident in my choice – not just in adoption but in picking the perfect couple to raise the baby.”
Finding the perfect family is only one of many benefits of working with American Adoptions. You could be wondering how to know if adoption in Florida is right for you, so here are a few more of those benefits:
- Free, 24/7 counseling so that you are never alone
- A team that comprises birth parents, adoptive parents and adoptees, so we can relate to what you are going through
- Adoption financial assistance so that you don’t have to sweat about the costs
We understand if this is a lot of information to take in at once. That’s why American Adoptions is always a phone call away at 1-800-ADOPTION.
If you are wondering, “Should I put my baby up for adoption in Florida?” then give us a call today. You’ll speak with one of our trusted adoption professionals, and we would love to help you at any time. You can also get more free information now.
Information available through these links is the sole property of the companies and organizations listed therein. America Adoptions, Inc. provides this information as a courtesy and is in no way responsible for its content or accuracy.